Tuesday 8 September 2009

Where's that Bloody Monster?


The one month I actually want her to show up she just won't! WTF? She's supposed to arrive today but so far not a sign, and I'm never late. Well, once in 2 years, which initially lit a bright beam of hope and then a black hole of disappointment when she showed, but otherwise no. No use in testing this time though since we found out there's just no way we can make babies on our own... so it's just really annoying... Should I test anyway, could a miracle have happened and one swimmer got through? (says little hopeful voice in my head) No, I'm pathetic and need to just chill out (says little realist with growling voice, also in my head). AAAAAARRRGGH!! Every day she's late postpones the circus another day. Good thing we didn't order our non-refundable tickets to Sweden yet! 'Cause then we would've really been SOL. Need. To be. Patient.

2 comments:

  1. As one who faces a MIA bloody monster more often than not, I feel your frustration!! We're dealing with male factor IF too - and if it makes you feel any better, I often have that same argument in my head when my period is late -- "Maybe I should test - one swimmer might have made it this time - it will be a miracle!" Sadly, no.

    Hope you're not waiting too much longer. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Fertility Chick, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with crazy internal conversations. Read your blog, sounds like you're getting ready to start the IVF circus soon too.

    Let's hope none of us have to wait much longer :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. Hug me. Spank me. Whatever, just comment.