Thank you Illinare for the Honest Scrap Award :-)
Rules: Reveal 10 things not previously known about you, and pass along the award to others.
Sorry about the random things listed, my head is still feeling "fuzzy".
1. I never wanted to get married and never dreamt of a white wedding.
2. I married my husband six months after we started dating. And then again six months later. Both times on the beach.
3. I landed my dream job right out of college but had to give it up for my husbands Navy career :-(
4. I run a graphic design business that's been put on hold since the move to Europe.
5. I hate the expressions "you think too much" and "maybe it's not meant to be".
6. When I get a compliment I feel like I cheated somehow and will be found out at any given moment.
7. I love my husband to pieces and would do anything for him. Squeeze pimples on his back? No problem!
8. I've never been broken up with. When/if I feel the "break up vibe" I hit the road.
9. I've broken up with a best friend. It hurt more than some romantic break-ups and I have no contact with her today.
10. I'm really good at getting lost. Even with Tom-Tom in the car giving me directions.
I would like to share this with:
And thank you WannabeMommy for the Kreativ Blogger Award
Here are the rules that accompany this esteemed honor:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award - check
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. - check
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. - check
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
And here's another seven things you don't yet (but are about to) know about me:
1. My cat and dog both have passports. They're bona fide globetrotters.
2. I'm multilingual. Swedish and english really well (unless I'm really tired or drunk), french like a five year old and spanish like a two year old. My pets understands both english and swedish. My Hubster knows only swedish dirty words.
3. I'd move back to Hawai'i in a heartbeat if I could convince D and the rest of our families to move with us.
4. When we got our Dogster we were told he was a Bull Mastiff. He's not. Unless he's part chihuahua. Mastihuahua.
5. Our cat adopted us. She moved over from our neighbors when they separated. Brought her little bags and said "I'm moving in folks".
6. I went to Cannes for the film festival in 1994 and got kidnapped by a crazy french couple but managed to escape by outsmarting them. They were dumb. And evil.
7. I was born with a "fire mark" on my left shoulder. It's no longer bright red but still a little bumpy.
I'd like to pass on this award to: