Saturday 27 March 2010

Wandypalooza

When your left ovary is of the shy, seclusive kind, and said ovary is the one in charge this month, trying to find it can be very interesting. And not in a good way. It took Dr. Boss Lady and her partner Mr. Wand a good 10 minutes with the old crappy u/s machine and another 15 minutes with the high tech machine before she was able to confirm ovulation.

I feel slightly molested.

But lining looks good and ovulation was confirmed so the transfer is on for Tuesday afternoon. So it's all good. Even the fact that I'm walking around looking like I've got a ball stuck between my legs.

I should be excited but honestly I'm just tired and wish I was with my Diver Dude.

On top of what's going on with Little Man Chevy, there's been a major misunderstanding between Diver Dude and Party Girl (his oldest daughter). I don't want to go into any details but so many hurtful words have been spoken by his daughter that I have to bite my tounge and sit on my hands not to get involved. Behind her words I hear her mothers voice. We just need to figure out how to turn the situation around before it gets any more out of hand.

Right now I just need some sleep. And a whole lot of positive vibes.

18 comments:

  1. Oh boy, molested by the dildocam is never fun. Glad they confirmed O though - now on to the next step! :)

    Sorry about the problems between Diver Dude and his daughter. That's got to be hard for you to hear yet remain uninvolved. ugh. I hope the situation gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weenie wands. Oh what fun. You should at least get dinner. Thinking positive thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive thoughts coming your way. Hang in there, you are almost to transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive thoughts and lots of love for you and yours my lovely.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aargh for the disengaging. So hard when hurt turns into anger into other hurt. If only we could protect ourselves and our loved ones... but we can only put one foot in front of the other, and keep hoping.
    So keep hoping I will, and sending positive vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your left ovary and my left ovary should talk!! Mines tucked up nicely too, to lazy to show itself! Good luck for tuesday.

    As for the whole Diver daughter stuff OMG I hear ya on everything and the mother stuff. I have a step daughter and there were many a things that got out of hand thanks to the person supposedly helping her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited for Tuesday. I really hope things work themself out with Diver and hus daughter.. thinking of you and sending TONS of positive, sandy vibes to you from Cairo. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. goodvibes, goodvibes, goodvibes!!!

    Very, very excited for you!

    And OH, I hear you on the thorough wanding with a hiding ovary. I had a terrible exam once (ovarian cysts that hung out long after the cycle) where I was thoroughly convinced that the woman doing the exam had no idea that my vagina was not made of stretchy rubber. It HURT! And she kept saying, "tell me if this hurts", and I kept telling her that it hurt, and she would just say, "Okay, well, just a little longer," etc. and keep doing exactly what she was doing that hurt so bad. It was ridiculous!

    I don't even know if the cysts are still there, because they cannot see the ovaries at all anymore, so camera-shy they are after that last thorough exam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh yes, that molested feeling. I know it well.

    Good luck on Tuesday! That is very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch - that's a LOT of time with dildocam! Hope you're walking less like John Wayne this morning.

    Sorry to hear about the Party Girl problems, and I hope they get resolved soon - it's hard to have to sit on the sidelines and not be able to really help resolve the situation.

    And good luck on Tuesday - I'll be thinking of you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad they were able to figure things out and find your ovary. They have the worst time finding mine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweetie, here they are - vibes coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of positive thoughts for you!!! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking of you!! I am keeping everything crossed my friend. Fran

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sending LOTS of positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of positive vibes being sent your way...hope everything goes incredibly smooth tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Praying for a smooth transfer and sticky vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My lefty hides also. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me. Hug me. Spank me. Whatever, just comment.